Wild Adventures in The Jewel of Africa
This amazing city offers the best of South Africa’s character and charm with bars and restaurants lining the Dutch inspired Alfred and Victoria Waterfront and has 4 nightlife precincts each with numerous bars and clubs. Cape Town also hosts huge EDM and Rock festivals throughout the year, such as Ram Fest and Origin Psychedelic Music Festival -Cape Town’s answer to Tomorrowland.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- You can go on safari to see Africa’s big five and stop for a few glasses of champagne whilst taking in the sunset.
- Go cage diving to see huge great white sharks and see humpback whales breach the water along the stunning coastline.
- You can sample world famous Cape wines while touring its vineyards against the back drop of amazing mountain ranges.
See More Info
There are four nightlife precincts in Cape Town; Victoria Road in Camps Bay is also known as ‘sunset strip’ where people go for sundowners; Long Street, a grungy area that attracts a young pan-African crowd and backpackers from all over the world; Upper Kloof Street where you’ll find a relaxed city vibe and Green Point, described as the SoHo of Cape Town with its funky restaurants and busy nightclubs.
- The centre of Nelson Mandela’s handprint resembles the African continent.
- Cape Town has five animals that form the big five; elephant, buffalo, leopard, lion and rhino.
- Just outside Cape Town is a toboggan track named Cool Runnings, after the 1993 film about the Jamaican bobsled team staring John Candy.
If you plan to go up Table Mountain best to scramble up there as soon as there are no clouds in the sky as they create what’s known as the “table cloth” and you wont see anything.
In Cape Town, traffic lights are called robots.
Although South Africa has 11 official languages, most people are multi lingual and English is commonly used.
Club entry: R50
Howzit – Hello
Bru – Brother
Braai – BBQ
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees