Greek Islands - Island Party Paradise
The Greek islands are just like a post card. Dotted about the Mediterranean you’ll find the ultimate group holiday destinations of Malia, Zante, Kavos, Ayia Napa and Faliraki, where thousands of people descend on the Greek islands for clubbing, boat parties and the wildest drinking games. For many the party starts as soon as they board the plane in what can only be described as scene from ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ -except the only person wearing a tie is in the cockpit. For those that manage to make the flight home, their heads are filled with a hazy hangovers and memories with their mates that will last forever. The Greek islands will blow you away so get in contact today!
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- These beautiful white islands in the Greek Islands are the perfect back drop for the wildest boat parties which go off nearly every day of the season.
- These islands have something to offer everyone from bungee jumping, sky diving, aqua parks, quad biking and banana boats.
- These resorts are filled with thousands of like minded people who come here from all over Europe purely for clubbing, foam parties and fish bowls.
See More Info
Zante – Laganas, Zante is the jewel in the crown of the Greek lads holiday, with some of the liveliest bars and clubs in Europe and one of the longest beaches in the Mediterranean.
Kavos – One of the original clubbing destinations, this once quiet fishing village has character and the main strip of bars and clubs goes off from early evening until everyone spills out onto the beach to watch the sun come up.
Malia – On the island of Crete, Malia is legendary for being one of Europe’s biggest party scenes with groups from all over Europe heading here for the clubs, foam parties and beaches.
Ayia Napa – Ayia Napa on the island of Cyprus has 80 bars and 12 clubs playing the best EDM, Hip Hop, House and RnB and rock music with a good party vibe of like minded people.
Faliraki – Faliraki is one of the first ever lad’s holiday destinations. After the word spread about the crazy nightlife and club rep lifestyle, it has since become a Mecca for groups of lads and girls from all over Europe looking to party hard.
- According to multiple surveys conducted by Durex, Greece is the most sexually active nation, having sex 164 times per year, followed by Brazil at 145.
- Greece has over 3 thousand islands, only 130 of which are inhabited.
- Greece is legally to blame for the “Biggest upset in soccer history”. Having never won a game in a major tournament before, Greece managed to win the 2004 UEFA European Championship with odds of 250-1.
- The original Santa Claus was Saint Nicholas, a Greek bishop who lived in Myra in the fourth century, who would leave coins in the shoes of those that left them out for him.
Waving with the palm of your hand open in Greece is called a Moutza and is one of the worst insults you can give to someone.
Beer: 3 Euros
Lunch: 7 Euros
Club: 15 Euros
Hello – Geia sas
Footy Trips | Adventure Holidays
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees