City of Angels
Los Angeles, home of the rich and famous is a sprawling metropolis made up of numerous neighbourhoods in which you can experience a different party scene. From exclusive pool parties in Beverley Hills, rooftops in Santa Monica, beach bars in Venice and the edgy nightclubs of Downtown and Silver Lake. LA is hip and happening. If you are feeling adventurous, head to San Diego where you head over the border to Visit Tijuana, Mexico.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- You can hang out with rock stars, models and actors at glitzy pool parties in Beverly Hills.
- LA has some of the best beaches in the world so check out the World famous Venice Beach.
- You can catch a LA Lakers game or take a helicopter tour over the sprawling city and the amazing West Coast.
See More Info
LA is made up of 3 cities; Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood and each one brings a different experience from glittering billboards on the Sunset Strip to glistening beaches and surfer hangouts in Santa Monica. There’s tons of bars, live performances and festivals happening throughout the year in each of these places and all over LA. It’s a city that you go and explore.
- 65 people in LA are legally named Jesus Christ.
- The Hollywood sign used to read ‘Hollywoodland’ and was an advertisement for a real estate development with “potential”.
- It’s illegal to lick a toad in LA.
- – LA isn’t great for public transport, as buses can take hours and there’s no subway on the Westside, so it’s best to take a cab or rent a car to get around.
Footy Trips | Adventure Holidays
Golf Holidays | Surf Holidays
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees