Rio de Janeiro is a huge bustling city with favelas sprawling over the hills and is overlooked by the Christ the Redeemer statue on Mount Corcovado. The city has amazing beaches such as Copacabana and Ipanema where you’ll find the most amazing South American women. The city is also home to one of the worlds biggest street parties, the Rio Carnival in which thousands of beauties dance along the streets in flamboyant costumes. The legendary Lapa District is packed with bars and clubs which is a real taste of Rio.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- It is possible to climb a mountain, take a boat out to sea and ride a cable car all in one day!
- Brazilians can make a mean cocktail, they love them strong and often using local fruit.
- The variety of people that live and visit Rio are so varied, you could sit and people watch for hours.
See More Info
Partiers looking to discover the real nightlife of Rio de Janeiro, should head to the world famous, Lapa. Located in the historic centre of Downtown, Lapa has been given a lick of paint and it has transformed into a scene of hip bars and nightclubs with an influx of cosmopolitan clubbers from the affluent area of Zona Sul.
- Sex change surgeries are free under Brazil’s public health system.
- Brazil once tried to sell an aircraft carrier on eBay.
- In the 2010 elections a clown called Tiririca became the most voted for congressman winning his seat for Sao Paulo state.
- In Baixo Gávea there are often informal street parties that are most popular Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays. This is where hundreds of youngsters start their evenings here before heading to nearby bars and restaurants.
Lunch – R20
Beer – R7
Club Entry – R10
Tips – Not expected
Hello – Ola
Beers – Cerveja
Thanks – Obridgado
Footy Trips | Adventure Holidays
Golf Holidays | Surf Holidays
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees