Tokyo, Japan’s capital city mixes modern with traditional, with neon-lit sky scrapers, anime shops and temples. This city of lights, pop socks and miniskirts has hundreds of bars and clubs crammed into every district. The district of Roppongi caters for a western crowd and if you head to Shibuya, you’ll find Tokyo’s models hanging out with the trendy youth of Tokyo.
Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
- You can sample and tour breweries of famous Japanese beers such as Sapporo.
- You can take a helicopter tour of the city, which has more lights than Las Vegas.
- You spend the day learning how to be a ninja or master the art of the Samurai taught by martial arts instructors.
See More Info
For the best night life, head down to Ginza, Kabuki-cho and Roppongi, two of the biggest dance areas in the city, where you’ll find amazing clubs such as Ambro and Magambo. The Japanese love karaoke bars, which are well worth a trip to hear all your favourite songs or blast out your favourite ballad.
- Late night dancing was illegal in Japan until 2015.
- In 1997, 685 kids were taken to hospital after an intense episode of Pokemon caused dizziness and seizures.
- Ronald McDonald is called Donald McDonald, due to the lack of the “R” in Japanese. KFC is eaten on Xmas eve and Burger King has an all black burger.
- Godzilla is an official citizen of Japan
- A lot of toilets in Japan have fluffy toilet seats, which are germ resistant.
- Pavements are just like roads, people always stick to the left, and it’s a pretty strict rule.
- People are paid to literally push people into packed trains at some Tokyo train stations.
Tips: Not expected
Footy Trips | Adventure Holidays
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- Sporting Event tickets
- Music festival & Concert tickets
- 271,000 Hotels worldwide
- 300+ activities
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff
- No hidden fees